Tuesday, May 02, 2006

How College Prepared Me for Motherhood

glitter graphics
1. Sleep until the last possible moment
2. When good food is available, binge eat
3. Cleanliness of your dwelling should be judged only by whether or not you know where everything is, not whether or not it is where it is supposed to go
4. If your pajamas are cute enough you can wear them all day
5. Always brush your teeth, even if you don't have time to brush your hair
6. Sleeping hours are from midnight to whenever you have your next class (feeding) and sometimes during class :)
7. Roommates aren't always considerate of your sleep
8. Don't buy the books, you won't have time to read them before the tests. Just have study sessions with friends.
9. When your roommate cries give her a hug, if that doesn't work give her a drink
10. Boobs (they do more for you than you think)
And last but not least...
Those who strive only for perfect A's never have any fun

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki,
long time, no talk. Kirk and I and the kids are heading back to the states in 38 days (but whoes counting) Connor and Sydney are doing great but very eager to get home to see thier grandparents and I don't blame them. I saw that you had a baby girl. Congrats!! I know you are lovin' life. I hope you are getting enough sleep? Keep in touch, girly!
Always, Gretchen Mayfield Grafenwoehr Germany :)

Vicki said...

Gretchen, send me your e-mail and I'll keep in touch. Funny, we are just about to head back to V-town. We are enjoying the states for now but miss the safety of Europe.

Billie said...

Too funny. But they seem so true!!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Ativan 2bvs 2bxanax Black janet jacme pornstar anal lesbian orgie parties zithromax toddler Lesbians in a bubble bath Whirlpool ovens instructions to clean Hardcore asian gangbang Corportate hardcore Dental insurance metlife tlboutique call shop call box taxiphones voip Gay guest house ft lauderdale pow mia license plate frames Yahoo booting software Kim possible porn photograghs Debbie the lesbian Disable toyota corolla security system