Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Monday, April 24, 2006
More to Come I Promise
Duff is in the middle of writing the "birthday story" but it was long and complicated so be patient. For now you can check out more pics on her site. Click on the link to the right that says "Big Adventures, Little Girl". There we have a few more and we'll add to it regularly. Love to all and we are glad to finally be home together after this adventure. We'll be in the "baby-moon" hibernation time for a bit so don't be mad if we don't get back to you or answer our phone or e-mail for a few days. We all need some time and some sleep and peace after the wild hospital ride we just took for the last week. Know that all is well and I am healing beautifully. The baby is beautiful and healthy and we are just so blessed and so happy and enamored with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad you are home and healthy. Your dad is driving me nuts with asking for daily updates!!!! You know he calls her Princess Ali. So I guess that makes you Queen Vicki now. Welcome home!!!
HEY, WE WANT MORE PICTURES!!!!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LITTLE ONE AGAIN.
Post a Comment