
So as my role has recently changed I have realized that day-to-day is never going to be the same. Today I woke up, fed the baby, took a shower (while the baby was sleeping), bathed the baby, got her ready, almost forgot to brush my teeth (now 11:30) ate lunch and then decided to go grocery shopping. We were down to condiments in the fridge (I am not lying). I dropped Duff off at work and took the car. Half way to the store the baby began crying. Not a sweet little "don't forget about me" cry, this was a full on four alarm blazing cry. She was hungry and mad that I wasn't feeding her as soon as she wanted. The store is only 5 minutes from Duff's office. We got to the store. I pulled out the bottle that I had strategically pumped and warmed before leaving the house and began to feed my little red faced punkin. Then of course I had to change her diaper. Since I have decided to use cloth diapers they have to be changed a bit more often than plastic. I got her ready again put her in the Kelty Kangaroo pack and was off to the store. Of course by now I am hungry and extremely thirsty. I don't think I have ever purchased that many beverages in one trip to the store before. I got juices, sodas, more juices. Did I mention I was thirsty? I just kept putting them in the cart beverage after beverage. I went to the store for a few things and came out with a cart full. I wasn't too upset about the amount of food since we had a bare fridge and freezer to stock. Got to the car put the baby in the car seat (she hates getting into the seat) and headed off to get Duff. He drove me home and helped me unload the groceries before heading back to work. Now it is time to feed again. Change diaper, put in a load of laundry including the diapers that I have decided to use, rock baby, finish feeding baby (guess she wasn't done) put baby to bed. Then I decide that I am going to make schnitzel and knodel. I am missing Germany and in honor of our friends who are going to beat us there I decided to try my hand at German dinner. What a mess it made in the kitchen. Flour and oil everywhere. Dinners ready eat really fast cause it is time to feed the baby. Then another load of laundry, watch a bit of TV and off to bed for at least an hour before it is time to feed and change the baby again. Thank goodness she is so darn cute cause I can't help but think how she is worth every busy moment.
5 comments:
She is so darn cute!!!!! It won't be busy like this for long, then there will be other busy things.
What a beautiful baby! I remember being so happy for you when I first heard you were pregnant! I'm very happy that your birth story, though it had some rough patches, had a wonderfully happy ending. Congratulations!
Vicky-
I don't know if we ever met in Vilseck but I knew of you through Nancy and Angie. You mentioned on your blog that you use cloth diapers - what kind? I am using them too but Wes isn't quite big enough yet. Any tips you have are appreciated!
Thanks- Kelly Hartman
Very nice site! Vitamin cholesterol Forex trading swiss Best refinance mortgage rates ca21 and mortgage supplement calcium http://www.penissize5.info/foot_fetish_in_orlando.html Buying mortgage Home mortgage refinancing hilo21 mortgrage advisor uk Delta airlines vancouver Jansport backpacks 25th anniversary zebra print Rv awning bug netting truck rental in tahoe city ca california golf putters two ball Brokers chicago mortgage Currency trading account free Suzuki c90t overhaul
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Xp file undelete free Establish golf handicap Raglan sleeve men's sweater pattern Toyota pickup running poorly Diet gnc pill cheap tramadol Mum hardcore council tourism travel world White surf condo daytona 3br free progressive slot machines http://www.zyrtec-and-side-effect.info/Boy-body-building.html white westinghouse home humidifiers 37.5 90 phentermine pill renault Free stationery for printing mr body builder rodney colman Night golf Mitsubishi parts in dc http://www.neurontin-5.info/keyword-neurontin-problem-qoclick.html
Post a Comment