Friday, May 05, 2006

Birth Story

So we finally finished the birth story and put it up. It is a few logs down the page cause it was started the 20th of April. Duff wrote the first 3/4 and then didn't want to have to think about the whole ordeal anymore so I finished it for him and published it. It might not be the happiest story but it has the best outcome of my life.

2 comments:

The Monkey House said...

Vicky,
Were you thinking that you would give your husband an example of how you felt when he was in Iraq? Maybe you guys were just proving that your daughter shares your advernturesome spirit? Either way, I am so glad that it was such a wonderful outcome, although I'm sorry getting there was so scary! I hope that all three of you are doing well. She is a BEAUTIFUL BABY!! Absolutely perfect!!! Angie Tabat

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read twelve mile indiana aston martin cars for sale rosacea+natural http://www.coffee-maker-7.info/thermal_coffee_makers.html shoe storage racks United methodist church scholarships western boots for men Escondido ca disk recovery Basket bingos for md and va worn tires alfa romeo 147 facelift Auto ins in friendswood tx cheap leather boot Maintain alignment with ims network security manages policy Easy lcd display String swimwear male Know pain relievers used child birth Buy ionamin uk