The cat is out of the bag now. Just so you all know I used Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Anti stretch cream, and two other ultra moisturizing salves to try to avoid stretch marks. You can see I didn't really get my money's worth. Sorry Ang, no head again. Bad hair days are really more common than not when you have to shower at night. We've all seen the amazing doo's.
Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Pardon the Nudity
The cat is out of the bag now. Just so you all know I used Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Anti stretch cream, and two other ultra moisturizing salves to try to avoid stretch marks. You can see I didn't really get my money's worth. Sorry Ang, no head again. Bad hair days are really more common than not when you have to shower at night. We've all seen the amazing doo's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Beautiful belly!
Lookin' good! Can you believe less than 3 weeks to go?!?!?!
Ok, I'm confused...I just read Denali's site and it says 12 days and yours says 20. When is the baby due? When does your hubby get home? I am so excited for all of this great stuff in your life to happen....new baby, hubby home, Denali getting so big and BEAUTIFUL! You have a good thing going babe!
Love,
Kar
Kerala seems to be a hit at this end.
Mom
You look great! I remember being that big..oh wait, that was 3 weeks ago. You are almost there. I know what you mean about being a mommy of two. No matter what anyone tells you, it IS crazy AND hectic, but well worth it at the end of the day. Looking forward to meeting your new addition (on the blog of course). Good luck and hang in there,
Ana
Geez woman! From the title of the post I thought maybe you had decided to take it all off. :) How's the name game coming? The suggestion for Aurora is an adorable one!
I'm glad the itchies went away. Can't wait to meet the new little lady.
Love,
Amanda
Post a Comment