Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Comparing the Girls
Here are a couple of pictures that are similar of the girls so you all can have fun comparing and contrasting them. So far Kerala is much more mild mannered. Denali earned her name as "punkie doodle" from day one. If I had to chose a fitting name for Kerala right now it would be "little angel" cause she is so serene and calm and relaxed.
They both look beautiful and a lovely picture of Daddy with both of his little girls. How is Duff? Is he going to write to us and let us have a few thoughts? Say hi to him from the Brits.
I have been a way for a week and a half. I just got back and have been itching to check your sight to see if you had Baby Duff #2. Kerala Grace is beautiful! Congrats to mommy and daddy (Denali too). I hope all went well for your delivery. I am glad to hear daddy is back with his girls. Aren't second borns grand? I hope you enjoy a serene baby as much as I do! Take care, Ana
2 comments:
They both look beautiful and a lovely picture of Daddy with both of his little girls. How is Duff? Is he going to write to us and let us have a few thoughts? Say hi to him from the Brits.
Vicki,
I have been a way for a week and a half. I just got back and have been itching to check your sight to see if you had Baby Duff #2. Kerala Grace is beautiful! Congrats to mommy and daddy (Denali too). I hope all went well for your delivery. I am glad to hear daddy is back with his girls. Aren't second borns grand? I hope you enjoy a serene baby as much as I do! Take care, Ana
Post a Comment