Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Monday, March 17, 2008
Are You As Big?
So many of you want to know if I am as grotesquely distended as I was with Denali. I'll have a pic to put up tomorrow, I promise, as it will be time for the weekly photo. You can be the judges of the belly bulge. I have to say the rash went away with the flu, the sleepless nights are not as unbearable now that I have yummy snacks in the freezer to munch on mid night, the belly is really active (which is a good thing), and I am trying to keep this one in rather than kick her out like I did with Denali. Mostly to wait for papa to be here to share in the joy and the toddler watch. I am on a nice variety of meds both over the counter and prescription to regulate practically every function of my body (other than sleep of course cause rest is for the weak :) I am feeling like I am ready to meet this little gal although we still have no name for her and I am still in shock and disbelief that I will be a parent of two little girls really, really soon. Thank God for good friends and excellent meds! (and minivans)(and Margarita season) Hey I should come up with a slogan for that... Better living through meds, minivans and margaritas. I am open for witty suggestions and name suggestions as well. This one might have to be Mini Mouse if Denali gets her way. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm voting for Annika (well that's how my daughter's name is spelled, so I'm biased ;) )
Enjoy those last days with just one kid, soon enough they go to school and you ask yourself where you're babies went, lol
Hmmm, this is a tough one! I actually know a couple "Neva's." I never looked up what the name means but now that you have it on the list I figured it had to have a cool meaning...and it does.
You have a tough one!! I better have a girl next because there are so many more cool girl names. :)
I vote for Aurora. fits well wit Denali.
cant wait for more pics.
btw, don and i might be joinin you in germany again soon. we will keep you posted
Julia
Dave and I were surfing the "baby names" net for you this week and came up with these (most river names): Taylor, Mara, Emory, MacKenzie, Chelan, Savannah, Kendall. However, I really like the Aurora suggestion that someone else gave. Good luck!
I love the sound of McKenzie Grace. Maybe in part because I love the idea of a Mac Duff in the family :)
Post a Comment