Kerala Grace Duffy.
Ha fooled you all. You thought your vote was going to count. HEHE. Anyhow she is named after quite possibly the most beautiful place I have ever been and a place that I want to take my family to as soon as we can all appreciate it's amazing scenery. Kerala is a state in India that has a rich history of being the only Matriarchical state in the country. It is full of mountains, rivers, waterfalls, tea and spice pantations... etc.
I wish I could post more pics but that will have to wait until we bust out of this joint. For now we are being treated like royalty and have been incredibly blessed with a straight forward, no complications c-section delivery.
Much love from Mama and Mini Maus
5 comments:
I love it! I have to say Mackenzie Grace has a nice ring to it, but then I realized her initials would be MGD. Certainly a Duffy shouldn't have to be associated with such a poor quality beer! So glad you're doing well.
Woo hoo! After you mentioned Kerala (and I mentioned the possible association to it) I hoped you guys would go with it. Anxiously waiting for more pics of this sweet girl!
WE LOVE IT! It just sounds pretty to say. :) We can't wait to see more, more pictures and some with the eyes opened. :) Mom
What a beautiful name, and easy to shorten (Kera), and with a wonderful association. India brings fond memories to me and Uncle Dave too! I'll have to look this place up on the internet today.
Glad to hear you are healthy, and the baby is too, and that you're recovering.
Love Aunt Nikki
very unique name. love it. cant wait to see more pics
take care
Julia and Don
Post a Comment