Friday, October 03, 2008

Tag You're It

Never done this before so as not to be a poor sport I will do it this time.

Here are the rules...
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. List six random things about yourself.
3. Tag six people at the end of the post.

I am not sure that I didn't miss a "rule" but this is what I got so here goes:

a. I am a closet country music fan
b. I secretly dream of being a movie star or rock star still at age 30, chances aren't good but if a major label heard me belting out Sarah McLachlin in my hooptie I am sure I'd get a deal
c. I have written no less than 3 business plans for start ups that never got past the plan
d. I think of ideas for businesses constantly and wish I could get paid just to think up the ideas
e. I hate seafood
f. Even tuna sandwiches, tuna noodle casserole, and fresh salmon

So now I tag 6 of my peeps.
Marg
Joss
Jess
Ana Miles
Julie S.
Fiona

Not sure if I have to e-mail you personally but consider this your official tag if you are reading this. No pretending you didn't read the blog, I have blog tracker spyware. :)

3 comments:

Mom on the Move! said...

Blog tracker spyware??? Scary!

JES said...

Spyware from your super secret squirrel hubby super secret job? :) Love it! Now for the my conundrum, if almost all of your friends who blog are tagged on the blog that did the initial tagging, who do you tag?!!

Fizi said...

Okay, so I am a Billy Nomates, who only knows a few bloggers - and you have nabbed all them! Who do I tag? Help!