Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Happy Anniversary guys! I love your wedding pic of you two looking at each other after the ceremony. Your expressions say it all!!!!
And by the way...I still remember looking at your pics the very first time I met you guys almost 4 years ago. I loved them then, too. Somehow I think you'd have been a bit upset then if you knew I was looking at your pics at that party :).
Hey - happy anniversary you two! Can't believe it's been seve years. I know year number eight (a good number) will hold many joys for you and your girls...enjoy!
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys! I love your wedding pic of you two looking at each other after the ceremony. Your expressions say it all!!!!
And by the way...I still remember looking at your pics the very first time I met you guys almost 4 years ago. I loved them then, too. Somehow I think you'd have been a bit upset then if you knew I was looking at your pics at that party :).
Hey - happy anniversary you two! Can't believe it's been seve years. I know year number eight (a good number) will hold many joys for you and your girls...enjoy!
Post a Comment