Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
If you can't beat them...
As for the computer issues, never fear, my husband bought a program that can convert any file into pretty much anything. So now all I have to do is load it on my computer and viola video abound.
Speaking of videos...when you get a chance can you send us the video Jon took of Denali? He deleted the wrong one so now we don't have her cute dancing to smile at :)
1 comment:
Speaking of videos...when you get a chance can you send us the video Jon took of Denali? He deleted the wrong one so now we don't have her cute dancing to smile at :)
Post a Comment