Hiking in the desert this weekend made me think about another invention that could make some great money. A camelback attachment for those baby backpacks. You can't wear both unless you wear the camelback on your front and the baby on your back. Most of the baby backpacks have a little detachable "kiddie pack", if someone would just make a camelback one that was kiddie sized it would be brilliant. For now I carry the water and Duff carries the baby. Fair enough but when I am on my own with her, I might have to get my sewing machine out and fabricate something because Duff trained the dog (and the baby) to drink from the camelback spout. That makes hydration nice and spillproof. :)
Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Hydration Systems
Hiking in the desert this weekend made me think about another invention that could make some great money. A camelback attachment for those baby backpacks. You can't wear both unless you wear the camelback on your front and the baby on your back. Most of the baby backpacks have a little detachable "kiddie pack", if someone would just make a camelback one that was kiddie sized it would be brilliant. For now I carry the water and Duff carries the baby. Fair enough but when I am on my own with her, I might have to get my sewing machine out and fabricate something because Duff trained the dog (and the baby) to drink from the camelback spout. That makes hydration nice and spillproof. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute picture. You should sew one up and patent it and market it. I'll buy one.
They do make them for kids! Check your REI or sports speciality stores, they are too cute and come in purple and pink for little girls.
Post a Comment