Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
My A*% is on Fire
Why, why, why do people live in the desert? And why am I crazy enough to have started my running crusade here?! 3 miles. Baby in tow, 1.5 downhill, 1.5 up. Sicko followed me for a minute luckily I ran right into my hulky man and scary dog as they were coming home from a walk. What does all this equal... Thursday the dog goes with me, the baby stays home, I pick a flat route and bring a liter of H2O instead of just a half. Thanks to my man for the loan of his MP3 player with the perfect amount of techno to get my buns going. Morocco here I come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you actually running in the afternoon?? You are one crazy girl!
Post a Comment