Monday, October 09, 2006

Sew You Don't Say


I'd just like to toot my own horn here for a moment and also send a shout out to Joann Fabrics. I got my new Singer sewing machine in a jiff and was able to make two baby quilts in 2.5 days. I was a bit crazy and my baby was feeling a bit neglected but I actually made enough money off the two quilts to cover 1/2 the price of the sewing machine. WOOHOO only two more to go until the profits are mine to buy more fabric. Did I mention I am an addict. I am looking into sew-a-holics anonymous.
Having technical difficulties, pictures to come.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I'm excited to see some of your products. I can see it now, you will be having a huge sewing room like your grandma. :)

Billie said...

I wish I had the patience to do that!! Very nice :)

Sue said...

Those are really cool. Way to go Vick!!!!! Maybe you could sew John a quilt for his bootcamp graduation present. He is still wondering when he's going to get it. ha ha