Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
The Day has Come
I knew it would come, I just didn't expect it to be today. The anticipation was killing me. I thought I'd be waiting forever. I shouted with joy as the new David Hasselhof music video "Get into my car" played on VIVA. Oh man, it is true he is still alive, still hanging on to a music career in Germany and still tries to dance like Justin Timberlake. I emphasize the "tries". HEHE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is too funny!!!! Where are the pictures??? Have you gotten a hold of Nicholas Cage yet about his castle?
Post a Comment