Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Thursday, April 06, 2006
The Race is On
Just wanted to drop a note to all that are tracking this baby on a daily basis. We had an appointment today and the midwife says I am 50% effaced and dilating. WOOHOO> Of course that doesn't mean that she is going to come out before her due date but it does give me hope that she is going to come out soon. Of course I will let you all know when we are off to the hospital and the phone roster is made for when she arrives. Can't wait to meet her and show her off to the world :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thats awesome! icant wait to see pictures. take care and good luck ;-)
julia
I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!!! You better make sure that hubby of yours calls the minute you head to the hospital. I don't care what time it is!!!!!
Love you.
OK....so I think you need to start walking 5 miles a day and then buy a mini trampoline and jump on it regularly :)
No, really, can't wait to hear "The baby has arrived." :)
Yay! I'm sure that was just the news you wanted to hear: soon!
Duff knows how to upload pictures to this site, right??
--Hugs--
Post a Comment