For those of you who have been waiting so patiently for "the belly picture" here it is. This was my belly at 32 weeks. We had a few shots done by a photographer for keepsakes and for the baby album. At this point I am less thrilled to have the belly and more anxious to have the baby. Only 5 weeks to go. Hooray for that. To be honest I have not been able to sleep through the night for a couple of days now so I am operating like a bit of a zombie. I survive off 2 hour cat naps throughout the day and night. This must be nature's way of preparing me for all of the sleepless nights to come. I am still keeping my fingers crossed for a St. Patricks day baby but in the event that she is not ready to grace us with her presence I will continue to update you all on any news that is worth writing through the fog of sleep deprivation.
Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Too Tired to Write
For those of you who have been waiting so patiently for "the belly picture" here it is. This was my belly at 32 weeks. We had a few shots done by a photographer for keepsakes and for the baby album. At this point I am less thrilled to have the belly and more anxious to have the baby. Only 5 weeks to go. Hooray for that. To be honest I have not been able to sleep through the night for a couple of days now so I am operating like a bit of a zombie. I survive off 2 hour cat naps throughout the day and night. This must be nature's way of preparing me for all of the sleepless nights to come. I am still keeping my fingers crossed for a St. Patricks day baby but in the event that she is not ready to grace us with her presence I will continue to update you all on any news that is worth writing through the fog of sleep deprivation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Vicki,
You are not only cute but truly one absolutely beautiful mama-to-be. Hope you can get some sleep before the baby comes!!
Billie
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »
Post a Comment