Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
The Things We Do for Fun
No post just pics. Stories to come. The ski pics are from the "Manventure" to Chamonix. The climbing pics from Garda.
We need to send Griffin to ya for a climbing fix. We just can't keep the boy down. If he can get a toe hold on it, he's up. No fear, I tell ya! He's driving me crazy! Jason said one day, "I think we have Duffy's son!"
4 comments:
We need to send Griffin to ya for a climbing fix. We just can't keep the boy down. If he can get a toe hold on it, he's up. No fear, I tell ya! He's driving me crazy! Jason said one day, "I think we have Duffy's son!"
Lovely pictures! Denali looks totally natural with the climbing - like the harness! Where's the helmet!
Fi
I like the picture of Denali about 1/2 way up. I notice she has a training rope. . . Is she gonna top rope Dad up the stack? Lead Edwardsvillian
I'm officially jealous. Can't wait for the stories!
Post a Comment