We were safe and healthy the entire trip. We saw more of England than I could have imagined in 6 days. We saw authentic thatched roof houses, castles, Mansions, Big Clocks, Tower of London, Tower bridge, Buckingham Palace, the London Underground and English countryside. Denali kept saying "Mommy there are a lot of amimals here" as we trained past thousands of sheep. Friday was our best day with a trip to the Peak District for a quick climb on the way to the Chattsworth House for some really good cake and coffee and fun in the petting zoo and playground.
Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Saturday, July 12, 2008
The Good
We were safe and healthy the entire trip. We saw more of England than I could have imagined in 6 days. We saw authentic thatched roof houses, castles, Mansions, Big Clocks, Tower of London, Tower bridge, Buckingham Palace, the London Underground and English countryside. Denali kept saying "Mommy there are a lot of amimals here" as we trained past thousands of sheep. Friday was our best day with a trip to the Peak District for a quick climb on the way to the Chattsworth House for some really good cake and coffee and fun in the petting zoo and playground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment