Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Friday, July 18, 2008
Before The Ugly
Before I post "the ugly", which may bring some of you to tears (from laughter), I thought I'd give a little shout out to all my friends who are toughing out hard times and trying to make the most of the little things. Some peeps have commented on the pics on my sidebars. The ones that are incredibly amazing were not shot by me. I have found another amazing spouse/photographer over here. She is heading back to the Seattle area and will be shooting from there so I'll keep her contact info for you NWers. Anyway having pictures done and keeping in touch with friends and family members via this blog and photo cards and e-mails is so important for me. I set it as a goal back in 2003 when I was a geographical bachelorette during Duff's first trip east. I was really sad to be out of touch with everyone in the states and seeing that we have spent 6 of our 7 years of marriage on a separate continent than our family and a good number of our friends it becomes even that much more important to keep those ties. Those ties that happen to send a motivating e-mail right at the moment that we are wondering how to find the strength to keep on keeping on. Thanks for those and I hope you enjoy the pictures and blogs as much as I enjoy yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cheers to that! thanks for keeping it up!
Post a Comment