So in order to not have the Fathers feel left out, their gifts will be late too. :) Duff's wasn't late but he'll have to settle for a photo of it for now cause I am not about to ship an antique oil painting to hang in his room that doesn't even have windows. Hope all you guys out there are relaxing by the grill, inhaling smells of cooking slabs of meat while drinking a crisp refreshing beverage. If you aren't able to do any of that, know that you are loved, appreciated and honored on this day. Duff...try not to inhale anything down there cause those smells aren't what we want you to remember for Father's Day.
Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Happy Father's Day
So in order to not have the Fathers feel left out, their gifts will be late too. :) Duff's wasn't late but he'll have to settle for a photo of it for now cause I am not about to ship an antique oil painting to hang in his room that doesn't even have windows. Hope all you guys out there are relaxing by the grill, inhaling smells of cooking slabs of meat while drinking a crisp refreshing beverage. If you aren't able to do any of that, know that you are loved, appreciated and honored on this day. Duff...try not to inhale anything down there cause those smells aren't what we want you to remember for Father's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tell Denali I like her pretty ballet toes while she sits in her chair! Good for skiing too!
Post a Comment