Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Pics of me?!
So my mom told me I had to be better about putting up pictures of me on the blog. One catch, who is going to take them? My two year old or my 6 week old?! Here are a few that my dad took. Some on the sly and some requested. I'll also post the ones I tried to take myself. It wasn't exactly professional work here. I'll take what I can get so you all will have to just have to laugh with me.
1 comment:
I love your hair these days! It looks so pretty long and curly like that!! Also, I really like the picture of you and Denali with the horse--so sweet!
Post a Comment