Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Hormones Hear, Get Your Hormones
On the way to my best year ever I have found a pocket I like to call hormonalsite. It is sort of like a parasite that I just can't shake. It feeds off of all of the e-mails and blogs that I check daily and then in return causes little outbreaks of irrational fear, sadness or even sometimes happiness. I like to think of this as a snapshot of menopause (which won't happen for at least 2 more decades) mixed with really bad local news casts. Those meds that they say are being vended like candy back home are starting to sound really nice. Maybe they make a cream or an antibody for this little bugger. I guess that is what testosterone is for. I might have to start buying AXE for men and just spray it around me to ward off the little sucker in addition to sucking up all the time I can with the hubby cause I know it is short and precious. Retail therapy is not proving to be effective so I might have to change over to food therapy followed by some serious working out. I hear my Ben and Jerry's Black and Tan ice cream calling right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment