Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Mi Casa es Su Casa
We have gotten all of our household goods and are ready for guests. Of course that is as long as you all don't mind shacking it up at the crazy casa del Duff. I figure I'll post a picture to entice you all.
Wow, girl. That is a gorgeous place. I'll definitely come visit! :) In other news, I finally, finally found a little 1 br in NW so I'll not be dying of mold inhalation this winter! Also, I'm going to get my cat (crazy cat-lady spinsterhood here I come!!). Otherwise I'm getting ready to start school again in a couple weeks. :) Your blog is my favorite thing to check while I'm "working", glad to see you back in action.
Dad in Kabul says: This is WRONG on so many levels! Seriously, You three know how to live in style!!! (I'm about to go back to my room in the conex hotel). I am so glad to see that all is GREAT for you. We will take you up on the invite to visit this year. Well, Ho hum getting tired. . . off to bed. . . did I mention I live in a CONEX???
5 comments:
Woohoo....glad to see you're back :).
Holy cow....is that whole house yours??? Can't wait to be a guest :)
finally..been waiting for updates.hehe
great house..where is it
jullia
Wow, girl. That is a gorgeous place. I'll definitely come visit! :) In other news, I finally, finally found a little 1 br in NW so I'll not be dying of mold inhalation this winter! Also, I'm going to get my cat (crazy cat-lady spinsterhood here I come!!). Otherwise I'm getting ready to start school again in a couple weeks. :) Your blog is my favorite thing to check while I'm "working", glad to see you back in action.
Love,
amanda
PS Have you heard any news of Kari's baby?
Amanda, Gave Kar your e-mail.
Julia, e-mail me your address I sent an announcement to your PO Box and it came back.
Dad in Kabul says: This is WRONG on so many levels! Seriously, You three know how to live in style!!! (I'm about to go back to my room in the conex hotel). I am so glad to see that all is GREAT for you. We will take you up on the invite to visit this year. Well, Ho hum getting tired. . . off to bed. . . did I mention I live in a CONEX???
Dad
Post a Comment