Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Friday, June 23, 2006
Off line for a Few
As we pack our stuff for the next adventure I am feeling more and more excited to go back to a place we called home for the first 3.5 years of our marriage. I can't wait to show my daughter all of my favorite places. To shop at H&M for the cutest baby clothes ever and to introduce her to all of our old neighbors and friends. We won't be able to update you all for about a week and then it will be intermittent for the next month or so based on our ability to find a computer with internet access that we can use. So cheers to all. We hope you have a safe and spectacular 4th of July and we'll be seeing some of you on the other side of the ocean soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have fun traveling around and enjoying your last few weeks in the USA :). Wish I could go with Jon to see you in Oregon, but that'll have to wait. And I can't wait to see more pics of you all once you get to Germany!!!
Billie
Happy Moving! H&M has the best girl clothes . . . I am so jealous. Can't wait to hear of the adventure of traveling with a new baby!
Good Luck! I can't believe it's been a year since we left Germany and it makes me jealous to hear that you're going back! I miss that place ;) Happy H&M shopping!
Post a Comment