Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Going Crazy, Want to Come?
As I write this my little angel is crying in her daddy's arms. It seems that she has taken to being a mommy's girl. She was supposed to be a daddy's girl, didn't she read the manual before she came out. We all know she had enough time. Sheesh I expected her to come out wearing a cap and gown. Okay so I just took a break to calm her. Anyhoo. Crazy... right. I am in the midst of going crazy. I can't blame it on Progesterone anymore so I am not sure what to blame it on other than being a new mom, trying to be as close to perfect as I can be, being a full time house-wife, getting ready to move to another continent, turning another year older, trying to keep an ounce of self respect even when all I wear is PJ's, and forgetting deodorant so many times that I have a collection of practically new deodorants. Doesn't that just sound like the life. Ahhh the good old days when I couldn't remember simple steps in hygiene. Not that I would give any of these things up. Oh, on the contrary. I'd like to add a few more to my plate, maybe some more school, a part time job in Germany, another child not too far in age from this one. I have been trying my hand at creative endeavourers such as sewing, photography and painting. I think up a new "million dollar idea" every day and think that I should start a business plan right away. So tell me, is it just me, or are there others of us out there? Anyone want to come to crazy with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I remember once after Joe was born thinking...when was the last time I brushed my teeth? I couldn't remember!!!
I've been crazy for almost 6 years now. Welcome to the club! Smiles!
Well maybe you need to stop...take a breath and not try to be everything or do everything. It is called prioritizing and getting organized. It won't get easier until they are school age. Love ya
Post a Comment