Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Saturday, November 29, 2014
Blog, oh blog.... it has been too long. Life has been a roller coaster of ups and downs and sideways and stalling and racing. Through it all my stabilizers have remained the same: My family, church, occasional fitness, music and friends. There is a depth that is forged by the rushing of life like water over rocks. Being the day after Thanksgiving I think it is fitting to say that I have much to be thankful for. I have my two amazing daughters that bring me joy and challenges and pride and unconditional love. I have my family that has been in my cheering section regardless of how silly my choices may have been or how wonderful my accomplishments. They are true and they are my anchors when I need a safe stay in their harbor. I have a lovely little turn of the Century craftsman home that I rent for a very reasonable rate within 5 minutes walk of the elementary school and 5 miles of my office. I have a job that I have been able to build a reputation of a subject matter expert in. I am healthy and fit and have been blessed with great friends and good NW coffee and wines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment