Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Tuesday, August 03, 2010
Growing Up
So many things I want to type about, a ton of pictures that I owe you all. I am "on location" at my parents in Portland. This summer started with challenges and learning and is moving toward growth and understanding. That topic could take an hours or so to type about so instead I will give you a few snippits of my new do. I met up with my Margaret in Kansas. I was desparate for a haircut and was looking forward to something different. The salon was lovely, the hairstylist a true artist with amazing talent. I went in with a lion mane of hair and came out feeling like a movie star. Well that might be an exaggeration. I did lose 10 inches and a ton of volume in my hair and am loving the new summer ready do. More on the deep topics later.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment