Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Growth
For those of you who have known me for longer than a day, you might need to sit down when you read this. I have been working on organizing. I know, shocking! While Duff was gone 2 years ago I decided that part of my disability of not being able to put my clothes away stemmed from my dislike of dressers. I am an incredibly visual and tactile person. I don't dislike washing laundry, or even folding laundry, I just hate to put it away. I have taken to an open shelf system where I can see all of my clothes when I open the closet. It might look like a mess to you but to me it is organizational bliss. In fact I sometimes open the closet and look at all of my clothes sorted by my own made up categories. I am not saying that I don't have a bin of perfectly clean folded laundry in my bedroom as I type, just sayin I am trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is seriously impressive! Well done. Keep it up. Can you see your bedroom floor now?! How about the girls' bedroom floor? Big supportive and congratulatory hug, with organisational vibes,
Fiona
This you get from your FATHER. I personally love dressers and tucked away places. haaa
Your shelves look BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations. This is how it happens, one shelf at a time. Love ya!
That looks awesome! You know how I like things organized too.
Post a Comment