Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Moving into 2009
UUUHHHH. Let me make that uuuuhhhhh. That is how I feel this week. I feel like I am on a double dose of lithium. I think all the travel, seeing peeps, packing, unpacking, packing, unpacking, laundry, dishes, planning, and going has finally caught up to me and all I can do is say uuuuhhhh. I am hoping for the caffeine effect to hit shortly and/or the ADHD version of V Duff cause I have some stuff to do. In the immortal words of my refrigerator magnet: I would be unstoppable if I could just get started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL--I like any sentence that begins with "In the immortal words of my refrigerator magnet"! Now go rest!
I've got some ADHD (or at least the AD part) to spare! LOL.
Post a Comment