In case you thought it was humanly impossible to stretch a belly this much, you were wrong. Hope you all enjoy these pics at my expense. 34 weeks and counting :)This little one seems to be partying an awful lot for her tight quarters. Lets hope she is just trying to tell me to let her out and not showing me how she'll be when she gets here. I am just getting used to keeping up with the sis that is on the go.
Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Monday, February 25, 2008
TA DA
In case you thought it was humanly impossible to stretch a belly this much, you were wrong. Hope you all enjoy these pics at my expense. 34 weeks and counting :)This little one seems to be partying an awful lot for her tight quarters. Lets hope she is just trying to tell me to let her out and not showing me how she'll be when she gets here. I am just getting used to keeping up with the sis that is on the go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You look great!!! It's going to be fun seeing how big you do get in the belly :)
ahhh - can you imagine going another 6 weeks like you did with d. you do look great (of course).
Beautiful Belly!
ok, what happenend to your head?
You are adorable! I wish I could be there to share this special time with you:( I am thinking of you from a far! Many hugs to you and little D:)))
Love, Kimmie
Vic...you look amazing! I am going to have to get some belly pics out. I think I am where you are at right now and you only have a month left.
Thinking of you,
Kar
You look great Vicki. Big hugs all round.
Fi
Post a Comment