Wednesday, December 05, 2007

99%

So 99% isn't 100% but it sure is a strong suggestion that the new little Duff will be a GIRL. Seems that we are pretty good at making people of the pink persuasion. Denali doesn't quite get it yet but I hope she is thrilled to be a big sis and have a little sis. I'll upload the newest pic when I get to a scanner. For now just close your eyes and think of two little wild girls running around screaming about borrowing clothes without asking.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

WOW! You're right about pink persuasion being your speciality. Well, here's to reusing all those cute clothes, revisiting all those adorable moments that only girls can create, and the new little mommy helper, Denali! We're so excited for you. And remember, a 1% chance is all it takes to GET pregnant, so maybe the other gender is just as subject to that slim chance. Can't wait to see you both.

P.S. We are looking forward to babysitting one evening (maybe taking Denali to the Zoo Lights) so that you can hang with some friends, kid free. Or just, take a long shower, read a book, and relax. Whatever you prefer.

The Shinns said...

Congrats on the little girl. It sure is nice already having all the gender clothing so that you don't have to start from scratch & buy buy buy. You also already know what to expect which is nice too! I'm sure Denali will be thrilled and become a great little 'momma' to her baby sister.