future soccer players
The gang
My first turkey
Costume time having fun
This year I made a turkey for the first time. Normally that is mans' work in my house. In absence of the man, I did the deed. Okay well my friend Jess came over to help me ready the bird and take out the yucky parts. I did however season and cook the bird all by myself. Of course I had way more bird than friends to eat it but I don't think most were upset about walking away with leftovers. I made my guests work for their meal this year. They moved the living/dining room around to 50 different configurations trying to get our ridiculously large table into as small of a space as possible. I was fine with leaving it in the nook and just using the folding table and couches but Fiona reminded me that such pieces should be showcased and folding tables were for temporary use only. :)
So here are some pics of the day. Thanks for eating my turkey Mike, Jess, Fiona, Ken and kids.
2 comments:
It looks like mommy got a hold of the scissors. haaaaaa
Looks like you had a fantastic dinner! I am mighty impressed that you moved the table into the living/dining area. Does this mean the card table is now in the kitchen? (I mean, in the cafe?)
Post a Comment