Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Did We Make it on the Blue Belly Train?


I just realized that I know 5 people due between Jan and April 08 and so far all of them except for us (can't tell yet) are having boys. Is that a weird thing or what?! Two due in Jan, one in Feb, one in March and us in April. So if we end up with a hamburger bun instead of family jewels I guess we just missed the train by a month. :) Hopefully I can get some belly pics of all of these other amazing ladies that are having boys to compare with mine as we all grow into the new year. Man I guess if we have a girl we could put out a call for some serious dowry.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I'd trade at least one of our family jewels for a hamburger bun! My belly ain't out there yet but I'll take a pic when it does. I'm in no hurry.

P.S. You know another one in March but I'm not sure if she's told you yet.

The Shinns said...

Tis the season for boys I suppose. It seems all the women in Jason's company are having boys as well. Oh well. Either way I am sending blue thoughts your way to share in the testosterone pool. :)

Sarah said...

Such wonderful news!!!
Congrats so much to you two!