Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control. To these I commit my day. If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek his grace. And then, when this day is done, I will place my head on my pillow and rest. Max Lucado
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Ready, Set, Go
In efforts to fulfill a commitment to my good friend Margaret and give my husband some time to study for his class I have taken up running again. Of course I should have been running for the last 6 months like Margaret has but noooo, the procrastinator extraordinaire had to wait until the last possible minute to increase the pain. The real stink of it... 5500 feet of elevation and a searing 90 degree weather forecast. Due punishment for not getting my act together. So anyhoo I have to start with 2 miles and increase by a half a mile a week to reach the goal of the 10 mile run in October. Feet don't fail me now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment